Tuesday 3 July 2012

1362: A short comic.

So I started drafting this idea out a few weeks ago. A small supplementary story, drawn by me, to go in the back of the first issue of the main comic. I'll probably polish this one a bit more (especially the last panel and the body on the bed) but I think the sketchy style works well enough to convey the grittiness of things. Also it's easier to do. So there's that.

The story would be set about 700 years before the main story, and follow a Baron named Mathol, who makes a gruesome discovery regarding the source of the plague that has decimated his land. It will tie in to the main storyline and introduce certain concepts that were hard to get across in the main arc.

So I guess it's kind of a bonus story. Although Mathol's story does impact the history of the world the main arc is set in in a very important way.


Very big version

No comments:

Post a Comment